Motorcycle Accident Secrets Unlocked
Welcome Quick Throttle Readers!
RequestYour Free Book Today!
Read this book before calling another attorney or talking to the insurance company!
In this book you'll learn . . .
• What will the insurance company try to do to defeat or reduce your injury claim?
• What are the 10 biggest secrets insurance companies don't want you to know about your injury case?
• Determine if you need an attorney and how to find a qualified motorcycle accident attorney?
• What are 5 common errors to avoid with your doctors?
...And much more!
Only Washington residents receive this book for free.
There are many tactics insurance companies use to frustrate and wear you down so you’ll accept less for your injury claim. Many injured bikers fall in these traps and suffer because of it. The success of these tactics have made insurance companies boldly withhold fair settlements until you convince them you are ready, willing and able to go to trial. Do not be discouraged. You CAN get fair compensation for your injuries and beat the insurance industry at its own game. But it may take some time and effort. You have taken a great step by getting this book.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: What is a motorcycle injury accident case?
- Chapter 2: If you have a motorcycle injury accident case you are at war, even though you may not know it.
- Chapter 3: What is the basic legal process in a motorcycle injury accident case?
- Chapter 4: What do I need to prove to win my motorcycle injury accident case?
- Chapter 5: How do you determine the value of your injury case?
- Chapter 6: Can’t I just settle my case on my own? Do I really need an attorney for my motorcycle accident case?
- Chapter 7: What's the deal with attorney advertising?
- Chapter 8: How do I find and choose a qualified motorcycle accident attorney?
- Chapter 9: What a motorcycle injury accident attorney can do for you?
- Chapter 10: Washington state motorcycle laws of interest.
- Chapter 11: Ten biggest secrets insurance companies don't want you to know about your Washington motorcycle accident case.
- Chapter 12: Common myths.
- Chapter 13: Courtroom secrets you and jurors don't know.
- Chapter 14: Five common errors to avoid with your doctors or other health care providers.
- Chapter 15: What cases I do not accept.
- Chapter 16: Why I wrote this book.
Motorcycle Accident Secrets Unlocked is loaded with information that is helpful to anyone who may have a motorcycle injury case. If you have been the victim of a motorcycle accident and suffered a head injury, traumatic brain injury / brain damage, back problems, disc damage, spinal injury, broken bone, or other serious injury this book is perfect for you.