Do I have to talk to the insurance adjuster for the car that hit me after an accident?

Free Case Evaluation

The answer is no. However, you will need to give the insurance company some information so they can evaluate your case once you have recovered from your injuries.


The insurance company may pressure you to give a recorded statement and sign medical releases, but don't do it.  The insurance company may say you won't receive anything from them if you don’t, but do not give in. 


Order one of our books and read about the injury claim process before you decide you need to sign anything or give any statements.


If you are uncomfortable dealing with the insurance company, we suggest you give us a call at 425-399-7000, we are happy to explain your rights and answer any questions you may have before you give the insurance adjuster any information.


Max Meyers Law

Max Meyers
Connect with me
Max is a Kirkland personal injury attorney handling cases in Seattle, King County & surrounding in WA State.