Washington State personal injury attorney Max Meyers has devoted his legal career extensively to representing injury victims against insurance companies involving motorcycle, bicycle/pedestrian, car, semi-truck accidents and wrongful death claims. He is an experience Washington personal injury attorney who handles cases across the State of Washington.
Max is a 1998 graduate of the Seattle University School of Law. He obtained his undergraduate degree from Washington State University in 1993. While obtaining his degree in Communications at WSU Max counts himself as one of the lucky few who have had the honor of playing for the Washington State University football team as a walk on.
Professional Honors & Activities:
- He is a member of the Washington State Bar Association since 1998.
- Is a member of the Washington Association of Justice, an organization devoted to protecting individual rights and preserving the civil jury system in Washington.
- Is member of the Brain Injury Association of Washington.
- Is an arbitrator for civil cases in the King County Superior Court.
- Is a past Chairman of Washington State Bar Associations Character and Fitness Committee.
- Motorcycle Accident Secrets Unlocked
- Car Accident Secrets Unlocked
- Bicycle Accident Secrets Unlocked
- Car Insurance Buying Secrets Unlocked
- Not Another Bad Lawyer
Max is active in the community. He is involved in the Pacific Northwest Football Official Association as a football referee for local high schools. He takes great pleasure from his referee duties and feels it brings him closer to the game just like in college.
He is also active in his church Eastlake Community Church. He has helped many groups from the church form charity non-profits companies and obtain tax exempt status. The charities Max has helped included Band of Brothers Northwest, Tattered Children, Strip Church Seattle, My New Foundation, Rachel's Wishing Well, and Hungary For Love.
Max and his wife Shelly live in Kirkland, Washington with their English Bulldog, Harvey.