Washington State personal injury attorney Max Meyers has devoted his legal career extensively to representing injury victims against insurance companies involving motorcycle, bicycle/pedestrian, car, semi-truck accidents and wrongful death claims. He is an experienced Washington personal injury attorney who handles cases across the State of Washington.
Max is a 1998 graduate of the Seattle University School of Law. He obtained his undergraduate degree from Washington State University in 1993. While obtaining his degree in Communications at WSU Max counts himself as one of the lucky few who have had the honor of playing for the Washington State University football team as a walk on.
Professional Honors & Activities:
- He is a member of the Washington State Bar Association since 1998.
- Is a member of the Washington Association of Justice, an organization devoted to protecting individual rights and preserving the civil jury system in Washington.
- Is member of the Brain Injury Association of Washington.
- Is an arbitrator for civil cases in the King County Superior Court.
- Is a past Chairman of Washington State Bar Associations Character and Fitness Committee.
- Motorcycle Accident Secrets Unlocked
- Car Accident Secrets Unlocked
- Bicycle Accident Secrets Unlocked
- Car Insurance Buying Secrets Unlocked
- Not Another Bad Lawyer
Max is active in the motorcycle community. He loves attending local rallies and connecting with riders. Max rode a motorcycle for many many years and knows the ins and outs of motorcycle riding around Washington.
Once upon a time a few years back he was a high school football referee for local schools. He had a great time working games and found a new appreciation for sports officials everywhere. It is a hard job and people should cut officials more slack!
Max has helped many church groups form charity non-profits companies and obtain tax-exempt status. The charities Max has helped included Band of Brothers Northwest, Tattered Children, Strip Church Seattle, My New Foundation, Rachel's Wishing Well, and Hungary For Love.
Max and his wife Shelly live in Bothell, Washington.
Below is a picture of their beloved English Bulldog, Harvey, who passed on a few years back. We still love seeing pics of him anyway!